07 Feb Now Hiring: Survey Party Chief
We are seeking an experienced Survey Party Chief in our Kamloops BC office. This busy office is involved in complex legal and engineering surveying projects throughout the interior of BC.
- Survey party chief for a large variety of surveying projects, including mixed-use air space subdivision, engineering, construction, and infrastructure projects
- The position includes both field and office work – from client liaising, project research, calculations, to the review of final plans and reports
- Ability to deal directly with clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years of party chief experience
- Diploma or degree in geomatics technology or geomatics engineering
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in computer applications including AutoCAD Civil 3D, GPS data processing, and least-squares analysis
- Extensive experience with conventional surveying and GPS equipment
- Experience running a survey field crew, with the ability to communicate directly with the clients and perform field calculations
- 3D laser scanning experience will be considered an asset
- surveying: 1 year (preferred)
Salary: $28 – $40 an hour
Status: Full Time
Location: Kamloops, BC
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package commensurate with your experience. This is a career position with opportunities for advancement and support in obtaining professional designations. We have a collaborative work environment on varied and challenging projects, with ongoing mentoring and skills development.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click here to apply on Indeed. Or send your cover letter and resume to .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.