07 Feb Now Hiring: Survey Technician
Posted at 12:39h in Careers
We are seeking an experienced Field Survey Technician to join our surveying team in our Burnaby, BC office. This busy office is involved in both complex legal and engineering survey projects throughout the region.
- Ability to lead a survey crew and work alone for a wide variety of surveying work including legal, engineering, construction, and topographic surveys.
- performing survey calculations both in the field and in the office and preparing clear, concise and accurate field notes of your work.
- acting as a representative of our company in the field providing respectful and knowledgeable liaison between the office and client in the field.
- some travel will be required on an as-needed basis and there is potential for travel and fly in/fly out work.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Surveying: 1 year (preferred)
Salary: $55,306 – $90,000 annually
Status: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click here to apply on Indeed. Or send your cover letter and resume to .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.