07 Feb Now Hiring: CAD Operator
We are seeking an experienced CAD operator to join our diverse surveying team in our Kamloops BC office. This busy office is involved in complex legal and engineering surveying projects throughout the interior of BC.
- Drafting and data processing for a large variety of surveying projects, including mixed-use air space subdivision, engineering, construction, and infrastructure projects and UAV surveys.
- The position includes both field and office work – from client liaising, project research, calculations, to the review of final plans and reports
- Ability to deal directly with clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years of drafting experience
- Diploma or degree in geomatics technology or geomatics engineering
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in computer applications including AutoCAD Civil 3D, GPS data processing and least-squares analysis
- Extensive experience with conventional surveying and GPS equipment
- The ability to communicate directly with the clients and field personnel
- 3D laser scanning and UAV processing experience will be considered an asset
- AutoCAD: 1 year (preferred)
- drafting: 1 year (preferred)
Salary: $25 – $35 an hour
Status: Full Time
Location: Kamloops, BC
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click here to apply on Indeed. Or send your cover letter and resume to .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.