17 Oct The 70’s Overview
The fuel crisis, inflation, and interest rates all contributed to the recession of the 70s. Canada converts to the metric system.
Underhill surveyed many major developments:
- Pacific Centre Mall including the Four Seasons, Vancouver
- Three Bentall Centre, Vancouver
- Four Bentall Centre, Vancouver
- Granville Square, Vancouver
- Royal Centre, Vancouver
- Vancouver Centre
- Buildings at UBC
- False Creek Development of CPR Lands
- South Shore of False Creek
- Arbutus Village
- Crown Life Place
- 1200 Burrard, Vancouver
- Crestwood Business Park, Richmond
- Willowbrook Mall, Langley
- BC Telephone Building
- Brentwood Mall, Burnaby
- BCIT/Discovery Parks, Burnaby
- Lougheed Mall, Burnaby
- Mayfair Industrial Park, Coquitlam
This also included lease surveys of many of the above mentioned projects.
Vancouver office moved to 1646 West 7th Avenue.