07 Feb Now Hiring: Senior Project Manager
We are seeking a permanent Senior Project Manager, with the ability to obtain a BC and Canada Surveyor Commission, to join our diverse surveying team in our Kamloops B.C. office. This busy office is involved in complex legal and engineering surveying projects throughout the interior of B.C.
- Senior surveying project manager for a large variety of complex cadastral and engineering projects, from mixed-use air space subdivision to large infrastructure projects
- The position includes both field and office work – from budgeting, client development, client liaising, project research, calculations, staff supervision, final plan preparation and reporting
- Ability to obtain BCLS and CLS Commission
- Survey project management experience, used to working on complex projects, often with tight time constraints
- UAV Licence would be an asset
- Past experience collecting and processing 3D laser scanning data
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written English
- Familiarity with computer applications including AutoCAD Civil 3D, GPS data processing and least-squares analysis
- Occasional travel will be required
Salary: $35 – $45 an hour
Status: Full Time
Location: Kamloops, BC
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click here to apply on Indeed.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.