Copan for Windows
The following four scenarios for removing Copan refer to a Copan program folder.
That is where Copan is actually installed and is usually in
How to Uninstall the Only Existing Version
If you only have one version of the Copan, do any one of the following:
- Select Start | All Programs | Copan | Uninstall.
- Select Start | Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs, find Copan from the list, and click Change/Remove.
- Open the Copan program folder and run the unins000 application.
How to Uninstall a Previous Version but Keep the Current Version
If you're happy with the latest version of the Copan, and you wish to remove a previous version, you only need to do one thing:
- Manually delete the previous version of the Copan program folder.
If you accidently used Uninstall (as described above), you'll need to
- either reinstall (see § Installing or Updating) the latest one,
- or open the latest Copan program folder, right-click the Copan application icon and choose Send To then Desktop.
How to Uninstall the Current Version but Keep a Previous Version
If you're unhappy with the latest version of the Copan, and you wish to revert a previous version, do three things:
- Optionally, let us know what's wrong with the new version.
- Manually delete the current version of the Copan program folder.
- reinstall (see § Installing or Updating) the old one, or
- for each Copan-related shortcut (on Quick Launch, Desktop, Start Menu, etc)
- right-click the icon and choose Properties
- edit the Target box so the current Copan program folder name is replaced by the old one
- if the Start in box also has the Copan program folder name, edit that too
- click OK.
How to Uninstall All Versions
- Uninstall the latest version of Copan (as described in How to Uninstall the Only Existing Version above).
- Manually delete each of the previous versions of the Copan program folder.