Copan for Android Updated!
Copan for Android™ is a very useful hand-held geomatics engineering tool for computing and managing plane land survey coordinates.
- Executes numerous coordinate geometry (COGO) operations.
- Processes and adjusts field survey data.
- Performs map/deed closure checks.
- Calculates lot/parcel areas and perimeters.
- Handles coordinate transformations.
- Supports gons (grads) or degrees-minutes-seconds.
- Has GPS functions.
- Accesses MapQuest maps if you have Internet access.
- Now includes State Plane coordinate conversions.
Coordinates may be saved to the hand-held device's memory. This free version of Copan for Android is limited to one coordinate file with a capacity of 50 points.
Designed for land surveyors, geodetic engineers, civil engineers, professionals and students, Copan for Android will be available soon for download, completely free of charge, from the Google Play™ store!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.